I think we should get Anjelica Huston's husband, Robert Graham, to do the
statue. They are both close friends of Joni's, and Graham is one of the great
Mexican/American sculptors working today. He has done several memorials,
including ones for FDR and Duke Ellington. He's doing the new doors for the LA
cathedral. I just don't want to see some artist's well-intended attempt to
portray Joni. I think it must be very beautiful, since Joni is UQOMB!. Her
expression and likeness are difficult to catch - and a less talented artist
could ending up creating an embarassingly bad cartoon. We need to work on
Anjelica for this one!

Michael in Quebec