Michael wrote:

This is an EXCELLENT idea!!

> I think we should get Anjelica Huston's husband, Robert Graham, to do the
> statue. They are both close friends of Joni's, and Graham is one of the
great
> Mexican/American sculptors working today.

This is an EXCELLENT idea and I'd bet he would love to be the one to do the
statue since they are friends.  I live in downtown L.A. and a number of his
works large and small pop up here and there along the street, in fountains
and in gardens.  His art is incredible.  The huge doors of the cathedral are
awesome, plus several of his works are inside, including angel sconces with
various bird wings.  He does both realistic and abstract sculpture.

Kakki