Stephen Toogood wrote:

<< Her more 'hushed' version of ' Woodstock' is really growing on me and
the more I listen to 'For The Roses' the more I can here the melody
coming through and the ending really is worth waiting for. >>

        That is my experience as well. It took a good five listens to
finally begin to fathom the depth of these two songs. I'm sure they are
the reason Rolling Stone called Travelogue "strange."
        I've been listenings to T at least once a day for ten days and
appreciate it more each time! There isn't a weak song on it and I'm ready
to say that it's my #1 fave Joni has ever released.
        Sorry if I've offended anyone with my passionate love for all
things Joni.
        It's just that the woman never ceases to overwhelm me with her
unparalleled artistry!!!
        This album deserves at least five Grammy's.
        ET

        NP: Richard (T) WOW!!!