While I liked Hits & Misses, I always felt it was woefully incomplete, ignoring huge
pockets of her work. So, after reading an online review of the pair of albums that
backed up my sentiment, I decided to come up with a THIRD compilation CD called
"Omissions" and burned it on a CDR, even made a snazzy cover for it in the style of
the other two. So, we have Hits, Misses and Omissions. See what you think of my track
listing...

1. Dreamland
2. Don't Interrupt the Sorrow
3. I Don't Know Where I Stand