In a message dated 12/07/2002 1:39:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Dreamin' of the pleasure I'm gonna have/Watchin' your hairline recede, my
> vain darlin'"

And when she adds the playful mocking laughter after the first part in her
concerts, and in some cases changes "darlin'" to "baldy" which is just funny
as all getout to me (and may be another poke at Sweet Baby James for all of
you keeping score).

And I would be remiss in my duties as the "Cover Colonel" if I didn't thank
Susan (not the Guzzi one) for alerting me to the first ever (that *I* know
of) officially released cover of JLTT! Andrew Hardin does it, in fact his CD
takes its title from it...so I'm not gonna mess with telling what the name of
the cd is! :~)

Haven't heard it yet but I'm excited to. I need to flush that Manilow out.

Bob