In a message dated 12/07/2002 9:08:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The day we tell people what to say
> and think is the day we should really be ashamed.

I suppose ultimately you're right in a utopian sort of way...I just wish we
could draw the line with this hate-mongering. I guess too that I just get
sick of all the confederate flag bullsh*t I see here in South Carolina on a
daily basis, with the "heritage, not hate" bumperstickers etc. In most cases
it's thinly veiled (or blatant) racism and I just tire of the rhetoric,
especially when local politics becomes consumed by this discussion and
ignores things that matter like education and such.

And Murph's point is good too...most of the time when these groups come out
they just make themselves look stupid.

Bob

NPIMH, Bruce Cockburn "If I Had a Rocket Launcher" :~)