  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 9:15 PM
  Subject: Replacements ROCK!!

  In a message dated 12/07/2002 9:03:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

    Are you a Replacements fan? I saw them a few times they were great.

  Oh hell yes!! The 'Mats were one of the brightest spots of the 80's...sadly
they were a band out of time. But their stuff still rocks, and Westerberg's
solo stuff is also all worthwhile.

  Bob