--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > > Catherine, I've ridden
in the car with you when you
> *weren't* crying, and
> that was scary enough LOL

I scare MYSELF when I'm driving, especially at night;
especially in a strange place; especially in a strange
place where there are no damn streetlights!

> (just kidding you sweetie, you were kind enough to
> give me a ride back to the
> hotel and none of us knew where in the hell we
> were)..........things like
> that make jonifests special

We sort of knew where we were and we knew where we
wanted to go, because we kept SEEING the damn hotel
from every angle possible. We just couldn't figure out
how to get there. Cripes, it was like a nightmare. I
still have flashbacks.

=====
Catherine
Toronto