--- Lori Fye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > >
> Least favourite?
>
> Taming The Tiger (the song.  I think.  It's that
> damn "kitty, kitty"
> thing)

I love that song, but I agree about the "Nice kitty,
kitty" thing. It wrecks the song IMO.

I can't think of a favourite. There are too many to
choose from. As far as least favourites, there are a
few that most of us seem to name every time, the most
favourite least favourite being "Dancing clown." But
Joni is entitled to have some fun and with all the
gems, there has to be a diamond in the rough. Maybe
she could redo it with an orchestra. On the other
hand.... naaaaaaah!

=====
Catherine
Toronto