Funny you should mention the live version of Woodstock. I don't mind it so much. I
actually like the Miles of Isles version of it better than the S&L live version. It's
got lots of funk and I'm hoping Stevie Wonder's cover of this song on "A Case Of Joni"
(should we ever actually hear it) is similar in tone and style.
-Andrew

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:In a message dated 12/08/2002 12:42:55 PM Eastern Standard