Excellent selections, Walter! I agree almost 100% but had some trouble with disc four.
Loved your ideas on the graphics - I can visualize it perfectly. What would the actual
box look like? I'm thinking all black with "Joni Mitchell" written in embossed
stenciling in silver. What would you call it? There will surely be a box set somewhere
down the line, probably post-mortem, which is rather morbid to think about but someone
will surely give it a go once Joni can no longer interfere.
 walterphil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:i remember reading a while back joni saying
shed never release a greatest hits or a box set, because she felt people would stop
buying her catalog. shed said shed seen it happen to others. but she released those
hits and misses. well, hits was ok, but misses was a big pile o crap. Someone on this
list made up her own version and it was infinitley better. never let an artist pick
out their own best-ofs. they never have a clue. (witness laura nyros stoned soul
picnic double cd.). the solution is simple. let me do it. i know whats best. period.
so without further adieu, here is the definitive joni mitchell box set.