Well, thanks to all who took a moment and tried their luck. I had a healthy
number of guesses from all over the world!

And now I present our winners...Mary Casey & Paul Maggio...

Mary is the first-place champeen, so along with her freebie #35 she'll soon
be jammin' with The Steve Klink Trio. (Mary, let me have your address, please
M'am). Paul, I've already got your address so we're cool.

My pick this month was "Last Time I Saw Richard" from Miles of Aisles (please
note it's "Aisles" & not "Isles"). While nobody picked any MOA tracks, Mary &
Paul both drew from the HOSL songlist (you know, the one Joni overlooked when
picking songs for T'log) and came up with winners.

Keep watching this space for more free cd's!

Bob

NP: Diamond Head, "This Flight Tonight"