--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: >
> My pick this month was "Last Time I Saw Richard"
> from Miles of Aisles (please
> note it's "Aisles" & not "Isles").

Or maybe it should be "Maisles of Aisles."

I would like to take this opportunity at this time to
point out to Mr Lamadoo (oh he of little faith, if he
is paying attention) that despite my apparently
blatant attempt to suck up to Mr Muller, thereby
"winning" the next cover (ha ha), my name did NOT
figure among this month's (?) winners; thereby proving
that: a) Mr Cuter-than-DeNiro Muller is not only the
Kovers King, but the Inkorruptable Kovers King b) I'm
a lousy guesser at stuff like this (even when I do play).

=====
Catherine
Toronto