--- John Sprackland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > Favourite thing about this discussion list:
> When someone points you back in the direction of a
> great recording that
> you had previously overlooked (recent example,
> Cactus Tree on MoA -
> thanks!)
>
> Least favourite thing:
> When someone posts a 'me too' reply, followed by a
> two page quote of the

Well, I WAS going to say "Me too", but on second
thought... good point though, your first one. That's
one of the things I love about this list - being
reminded of wonderful things that might have been on
the back burner. I feel renewed. I usually don't go
for the "what's your favourite Joni song? album?
desert island pick?" thing because I could never pick
just one; besides, it's unlikely there'd be a decent
stereo on the island in any case, and it would be
ultimately too frustrating.

> just one question that
> I've waited a long time to get answered... just how
> DO you pronounce
> Hejira? Phonetic spellings please!

Hey, Jeera!

Welcome to the list.