Regarding the lyrics of  "Venus":

A few sources on the web quote the lyrics as follows:

A Goddess on a mountain top
Was burning like a silver flame
The summit of Beauty in love
And Venus was her name

She's got it yeah, Baby, she's got it
Well, I'm your Venus, I'm your fire
At your desire

Her weapon were her crystal eyes
Making every man mad
Black as the dark night she was
Got what no-one else had

I personally was a huge fan of the Dutch band Shocking Blue when I was in my
early Teens. Their version is the "original", the 80's Bananarama one a cover.
I used to listen to the Shocking Blue version a lot and to me the singer
Mariska Veres sings "I'm your Venus, I'm your fire, Your desire" - there
clearly is a pause between "fire" and "your", so to me there is no "at" in the
last line of the refrain.

By the way, another cover version of a Shocking Blue song came by Nirvana, who
recorded "Love Buzz" for their album "Bleach", they also played that song a
lot during their live concerts.

moni