Hey List --

I'm wondering what l.p.s (other than Travelogue) have been your picks for
2002. Here's my short list:

Norah Jones -- Come Away With Me (a great emerging talent)

Eminem -- The Eminem Show (by far the best pop artist of his time, and an
album which not only holds up but improves with repeated listenings. Turn
On, Tune In, Drop Out into Em's world)

Joseph Malik -- Diverse (soulful electronica)

Remy Shand -- The Way I Feel (a great first effort, Stevie Wonder/Marvin
Gaye influenced)

Nightmares on Wax -- Mind Elevation (tripped-out electronica with influences
from reggae, hip-hop, and acid jazz)

Meshell Ndegeocello --  Cookie (worth it for "Earth" alone. Not everyone's
cup of tea...I suggest some good herb with this one)

Judy Garland -- The Show That Got Away (highlights from her TV show years,
revealing the later Garland as far more than a camp icon...many entertaining
duets, but also some moving and painfully expressive ballads)