Okay apart from TLOG which I truly love I've been listening to these albums
constantly this year:-

COME AWAY WITH ME ~ NORAH JONES
Lovely voice. Reminds me of my time in New York where I got it in the
summer. Nice evening music.

ELI & THE THIRTEENTH CONFESSION (remaster) ~ LAURA NYRO
Such a revealation. I can't believe she's so unknown. What a voice and I
love those tempo changes. She can do really happy songs and then extremly
sad songs. Can't wait to get New York Tandenberry.

LAND (1975-2002) PATTI SMITH
Okay so I still haven't given it as much of a listen as I think it deserves
but from what I have listened to is verry good. Free money really stands out
so far.

NIGHT ON MY SIDE ~ GEMMA HAYES
She has only just begun! Slow burning but timeless. Plays in altered tunings
too! I've seen her live twice (is there anybody better live). The second
time in Brighton her support act was Sondre Lerche who really wowed me. I've
heard the albums production (FACES DOWN) is bad though. Anybody got it?

SCARLET'S WALK ~ TORI AMOS
Wow! What a return to form. I love this album all the way through to the
18th track. 'I Can't See New York' is very touching. One of her best or
maybe even just her best album yet!

STEVE