Here is an idea.  When joni has a new release we have a filter like NJC but in
this case Tlog.  That way we get just the post that deal with the album.

Also Volume 10 of KGSR (Jody Denberg is the GM) is out.  They put out a new
one every year.  It is two cd's of studio performances that artist do during
the year.  Their big week is SXSW.  Good stuff check it out.  The only problem
is that is locally sold.

www.kgsr.com

I am tired of seeing people leave the list.  I know for my sake it was
personal but it seems when people leave it is always something with the the
note that something was said or that somebody was to negative.

Things have really changed since you first started the list.

peace, Craig