Who was it that said "life is for learning".  Wasn't it some lady named
Joni...Mitchell or something?  But in all seriousness, I feel this list
functions much like Lothlorien in "The Lord of the Rings."  What ever you
bring with you is what you experience.

I am glad things change...life would be awfully boring if they didn't :~}

Victor in Asheville

> I am tired of seeing people leave the list.  I know for my sake it was
> personal but it seems when people leave it is always something with the
the
> note that something was said or that somebody was to negative.
>
> Things have really changed since you first started the list.

--- Victor Johnson
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

Look for the new album "Parsonage Lane" in March 2003
Produced by Chris Rosser at Hollow Reed Studios