In a message dated 12/16/2002 12:02:27 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Yes, a lot of this is due to a declining voice for whatever reason,
> >but do you really think Joni didn't listen to her vocals before she put
> out
> >this project. Absolutely she did!!!!!!!!! I listen to this project
> knowing one thing,
> >that her vocal delivery is ALL intentional

I'm sure she listened to the project before releasing it. I'm sure she
realizes her voice has changed and now has limitations and weaknesses. But I
have a hunch, perhaps unreasonalble and wacky -- or perhaps true -- that Joni
is somewhat delusional or in denial about the degree to which, at times, she
sounds off, way off. Otherwise, how in the world could someone who cares so
profoundly about her art, and cares so much about what others think of her
art, have allowed the vocal performance on the new recording of Judgement of
the Moon and Stars (in its entirety) or Sex Kills (the closing moments) to be
included in such a lovely, meticulously crafted project?

Bryan