In "Refuge of the Roads" She adds "Theives" after Winn Dixie Coldcuts, it
does add something to the picture of the Drifters shes hanging out with.
In an ealier post a long time back, somebody from Motown did ID "Richard' as
a musician that played in the same cafes as Joni. It is not Chuck he is still
is living those Cafe Days in the Detroit Area. for those on the List that
need a picture of Chuck think a rather rugged Glen Campbell with a voice like
Robert Goulet, Chuck was rather good on the 12 string Guitar. One song that
has stuck in my mind all these years goes like this  "Please show me the way
to the next Whiskey Bar".
Its way to late now goodnight
OH Kate B I think your newspaper review of "Travelogue" was highly subjective
 I bet you like Roses and Kisses and pretty men to telling you, opps I must
be Cynical and Drunk, sorry to much So Cal Cabernet.
NP:JM Travelogue Border Line