>>Fred,
Where can I buy this online?  I checked Amazon and cdbaby.  Help.

Lama<<

mike in barcelona writes
Err, I wrote in digest 569 about the Pat Metheny Group's CD 'Speaking of Now'
which I consider to be the best newly released music I have listened to this
year. Fred said earlier this year that, quote "I really think you should
listen to this" (or words to that effect) and Fred has also commented on some
earlier remarks of mine about Weather Report's 'A Remark You Made'. He,
rhetorically, said "does music get any better than this?". My comments on Pat
Metheny last week were my opinion on the work of Pat both with the PMG and in
the many other projects (trios, duets, film soundtracks, with Michael Brecker
etc) he's involved in. My two comments, the ones quoted above, were both
originally written by Fred Simon and I wanted to say that I agree totally with
his remarks. My use of his expressions and his name was my way of saying that
he was the original writer of these remarks. Nothing more. Now, maybe Fred
likes PMG so much that he has a new album out also called 'Speaking of Now'
but I am unaware of this. Fred, over to you.
mike in barcelona
NPIMH Fred Simon - Blackbird