Hi Ashara,

I'm so sorry and sad to hear about Pippin ;-(

You asked about the 3 volume CNSY book - I have not had the chance to get it
(is it available in the U.S. now?) and have been off the Lee Shore list for
a bit so haven't heard the latest.  However, the authors were all members of
that list (and a couple were on the JMDL, too) and they had huge support
from Crosby and the boys, and also Dave Zimmer, the author of the previous
CSN bios, in putting together these volumes (which they worked on for
years).  It sounded almost encyclopedic, but also chock full of many new
details and stories.  There is also supposed to be a large section on Joni
in the book.  Some jmdlers, including Leslie Mixon and Phyliss, contributed
Joni photos to the authors.  I would love to hear more from anyone else who
has the books.

Kakki