From: "Little Bird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Catherine McKay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: Don't let her swan song herslef!

> I think it's more like she needs a muse. She hasn't just been bitching
about the music biz, she's been bitching about the state of the entire
planet. I can see how writing songs about oil spills, evil nuns, wife
beaters, greedy maids and lost kitties would take its toll. No one can
really tell her to write or get inspired - that happens when it happens.
Having said that, she has a whole new aspect of life to deal with, now that
her daughter is a part of the picture, with grandchildren as well. Great
fodder for songwriting, I would think. Surely something or someone will come
along to spark that creative flame again. No worries - Joni will be back!