Now, my question: I have a hardbound book of sheet music for C&S, >Blue, and FTR. I bought it at a library book sale-what a find! But >I've heard that there is a softcover folio of FTR that has artwork in >it. Is this true? If so, does anyone have any ideas or know of >a .resource where this may be purchased?
Thanks
Ken
I have it and I like this song book very much. It was the first Joni song book that I found that had very accurate alternate tunings. There are Joni painting throughout. very similar to the early version of the Joni Mitchell Songbook Vol 1. It also had many paintings that were later omitted when the song book was reprinted. I bought it through an auction through Goldmine(record collectors mag) close to 20 years ago. It's in storage and I haven't seen it in years. Maybe one day I'll be able to unpack!
Will