.... a man please Mags. Must love dogs. Must have his own home to go back to on weekends and holidays. Must be good at house work. Must be good at cooking(low carb). Must know how to groom dogs well. Must >even tempered.Must NOT nag.
Glenn Close has something similar to what you might be looking for. I read once that she has this young guy that lives in some little home next to hers and she only allows him over when she needs him. I thought that was pretty funny. I like her. I don't think she has him do any cooking or cleaning though:)
Will