Good morning, campers.

We're getting closer to the end of the year.  After the holidays and when
the days are short (in the northern hemisphere anyway) lots of folks have a
"rough patch".  I'm talking about depression.  If that's you, remember that
there are lots of people around.  You're never alone.  Throw yourself into
something new, go to a movie, call a friend, keep a journal, talk to someone
you trust, or see your doctor.  We haven't lost a single jmdler to
depression.  For a bunch of people who often say they have depression in
common, that's very cool.  We should stay in touch.

Lama

Mama and Betsy say "Find yourself a charity,
help the needy and the crippled or put some time into ecology."
Well there's a wide wide world of noble causes
and lovely landscapes to discover.