In a message dated 12/25/2002 2:49:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Some of the above only came out in '72 on FTR, so I have doubts about them
> being performed in Oct. '70.
>
> How come I can't find a mention of (KO)BHOD anywhere?

Well, that's a good point, Roman...I guess now that I look at it, this
particular boot is a blending of several appearances, much like the "Lights
Out In Georgia" bootleg. The setlist would dictate that it is actually
several different shows.

I've always said that what JM.com lacks is a proper discography, detailing
not just Joni's LP/CD releases, but singles and EP's. And like them or not,
there should be a spot somewhere with some info on the many Joni bootlegs out
there. For all of its faults, the Brian Hinton biography "Both Sides Now"
does offer some details about Joni bootlegs, plus it gave some neat covers
info. I've got a copy of the Hinton book, I'll see what he says about KOBHOD,
even though he's probably wrong. ;~)

Bob

NP: Some cheesy version of "Away In A Manger"...Mannheim Steamroller or some
such