Happy New Year to you all.

I've heard that Joni has had bad reviews for TLOG in the states!
Couldn't be more different over here in the UK.
She has had good reviews from Q, Uncut, Music Week, Attitude, Mojo and
Record Collector (don't I read alot?). Infact I haven't read a bad one yet!
NME didn't bother to review TLOG though, but I think you are required to
throw a TV out of the window to get their attention these days. She does
however get a mention in the crossword now and again. Like wow!

Saying all this TLOG did not chart in the UK which goes to show the public
are not interested in good music.

Thought I'd share that with you.

Also R2 played 'A Case Of You' today which surprised me because if they play
Joni at all it's 'Big Yellow Taxi'.

STEVE T.