Hope everyone had a great holiday!
   I just read S&L by Karen O'brien (a present from my new love). It was
well written but I would have liked a few circles closed. She seemed to
touch on a few subjects but not dive into them. Oh well.
   One of the quandries I have is on some of Joni's Georgia O'Keefe visits.
There are some other detailed descriptions by Joni in the '79 book
'California Rock, California Sound' which do not seem to match what I read
in S & L. I found that to be quite interesting.
  I'm not quite sure what to make of it!
Steve

Steve