"210" This number changed my life for good or bad I will never know.But the older
cousin's and friends that came back had a definte problem of rejoining the american
society of the 70's and 80's. I think Our society does have a attention problem of
fixing things once we won or lost something. Vietnam,Korea,Afganistan all have
increbible destuction and political problems that just don't disapear.I call for in
this new year for people to care for the common welfare of all people.
opps Lunch time is up back to makeing my next paycheck.
Brian Symes