I totally agree with your feelings about this film. I am sure I will see it again soon. So dense and masterful.
And ... I *so* thought I was hearing Linda Thompson's voice too! but didn't read that in the credits, so thank you *so* much, as I enjoyed the music immensely.
Richard in San Francisco
n.p. Acoustic Alchemy CD
----