Hope you'll excuse the omission of the njc tag ...

First, I extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone from this list who has
contributed to fight HIV and AIDS in the Washington DC area!  The
fabulous, generous JMDL family has donated $735!!

And now ... I want to invite everyone to ...

New Orleans!  (Yes, one more time - Paz, do you think you can stand
it??)

In about 6 weeks, I'll be there to run the Mardi Gras Marathon
(http://www.mardigrasmarathon.com).  Several listers have expressed an
interest in meeting up to share hugs and hurricanes.

I'll be arriving Feb 13 and departing Feb 18.  The marathon will start
at 7 am on Sunday, Feb 16.

See you there?

Lori,
just $10 away from four grand!