Welcome Lori. It will be great to see you. Let's plan an official mini
JoniFest for that weekend. I believe we can keep you up all night  for you
to crawl to the race on time. I have plans with Freda and the kids for Feb
14 (we are going to the Cirque du Soliel show), but we can do something on
the 15th. All interested parties please contact me privately and we can plan
something. YaY another mini fest.

Love

Paz