Chris Marshall wrote:

> If anyone's had similar difficulties with files loading
> straight into their browser window, instead of launching
> a player, try again!

I listened on the super-duper dell at work and the samples sound great!
I'd never have imagined Strings has such a pleasantly low and sultry
singing voice. Really wonderful! My favorite song is the last one
(beautiful delicate guitar work!) with the first as a close second.

Thanks for the website tweaking, Chris. I tried again on my home machine
and each MP3 opens up now right away in RealPlayer, so I had the very
pleasant experience of listening to them all again.

You said the cd will be available soon???

Debra Shea