Hi Chris,

No problem with the download at all - mp3 straight into Music Match Juke Box
- perfect.
I love all 4 samples but especially "Handfull of Pills" - brilliant violin -
and "Convince" - neat guitar work from Martin. Needless to say the bass is
great throughout (well I had to say that didn't I?) and the emotional quality
of String's voice comes across well. I feel privileged indeed to have heard
you guys play live in the privacy of your own living room!
Just one thing, isn't there only one "l" in handful or should it be 2 words?

Jacky