For those who may be interested in Joni Mitchell, I mentioned a couple of days ago
about a performance at the 1968 Philly Folk Festival in which she played a medley of
Little Green & Circle Game, which I find very moving because of the themes (and
realities behind them) of the 2 songs.

I converted the track to a .wma file last night (plays on Windows Media Player) to
share electronically with whoever might want to hear it. So if you are interested, let
me know. Note: this medley runs over 8 and a half minutes, so if you're on a dial-up
it's about a 20-minute download.

I don't know if Macs can handle a .wma file.

Speaking of Mack, I was glad to hear from you again yesterday Mack!

Bob

NP: Dire Straits, "Portobello Belle - Live"