> >Colin, we seem to live on 2 different planets.  Everything you say I (and
> >others) misread, I have to watch every word I say because you often
> >misinterpret them.  What seems logical and obvious to you makes no sense
> >me, and vice versa.   Sorry but I don't have the time and patience to
argue
> >with you anymore.
> >
> what a shame. I don't call it arguing. Still, it saves you having to
> answer my question doesn't it?

Believe what you want.  Like you cornered me with a question so deep that I
cannot answer it.

> good luck and I am sorry you feel the way you do. I am sure we would
> have got on really well if I thought the same as you do.
> This is a good example of how things in the world work-two sides with
> opposing views and one or other or both can;t handle that and then
> demonise the other.

And this is a perfect example of why I don't want to communicate (not argue)
with you: I never demonized you in any way, shape or form.  I even said
you're a nice fellow but I don't have time to correct all the MUTUAL
misunderstandings that arise every day between us.
Stick around, you'll see me exchange many posts with people who have
different opinions from mine.

Laurent