In a message dated 1/10/2003 12:15:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Bob, I'm sure they don't have all you've got, but maybe you find something
> there that escaped one of our beady eyes?

Yes Lieve, most of the Joni covers that are on that site are there thanks to
me. When I first found it there were about 10, so I helped it grow
substantially!
And I would have added them ALL (I am obsessive that way in case you haven't
figured that out) but they have to already have the artist in their database
for you to enter a new entry.

Thanks though for mentioning it.

Bob, still amazed that there are more covers of Paul's "Yesterday" than there
are of ALL of Joni's songs (2,000 to 1,200).

NP: The Roots, Phrenology