well, many thanks brian s! (oh, i realized that i neglected my amelia comp
promise...i've been down & out with that flu for many weeks but i promise to
listen to the dat & send to you if it sounds okay...)

>>Well, I will have to admit my addiction here to JM.
Travelogue Disc one and Two
and the other 8 are the CD's from 2002 Joni Fest
Tops are Kate B with that Harmonica Man behind her & Gregg C's songs, and
sneeking in at 11 is the Special Amelia Cover CD SCJoniguy made for Amelia's
Fourth Birthday, all the Finest Amelia's Covers put on one CD even Yael
Harlap from jf2002 which Amelia makes me replay.
NP Borderline TT JM
Brian<<