Hello all. I have missed you more than I can possibly write here. Just watched a biography on the Bee Gees. Saddened by the loss of Maurice more than I could express. Personal sadness has me in its clutches as well. Far from home with no one to turn to, personally; no one to touch. The only solace I could think of, the only place to which I could run was my home here. Here, I know you understand. arms >hold me tight on this cold, lonely, sad Wisconsin night.
Holding you in front of the hearth tonight..Mack. You trust us enough to share. I love you!

Bree

Mack
----
The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup