Thanks Kate, for these simple but true words.  Especially this time of year as we
celebrate Dr.
King's birthday, we see how invisible love is in the world today.  I see how invisible
leaders
like Dr. King are.  Oh some can name names here and there. But none that stretches the
breadth
that a King or Ghandi did.  Where HAVE all the flowers gone?

What fools we humanists must be!  I urge all to find a little of Dr. King in their
hearts and put
it out there this week.  Spread just a little around in some way - who knows it may
catch fire in
the same ways as hate - aggression and violence have ..... as I have repeated many
times before
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm NOT the only one.  I hope someday you'll join us
and the world
can live as one.
(John Lennon)

It would be nice to hear memories good and bad about the times of Dr. King.  I was
pretty
surprised it went almost unmentioned last year, as Cindy and I and maybe one other
lister were the
only ones to note the day and mentioned our surprise at this to each other.

Help keep the dream alive.

Peace,
Susan

"... though his dreams have lost some grandeur coming true, there'll be new dreams,
maybe better
dreams and plenty, before the last revolving year is through.

 Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to
http://mailplus.yahoo.com