In a message dated 1/20/2003 12:53:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Speaking of taping, does anyone know how to bypass the
> anti-copying features
> on some CDs?

I've never tried this, because I have my trusty Philips, but I read that if you take a
black magic marker and go around the outer rim of the cd it will obstruct the file
that is blocking the burn and allow you to copy it.
Like I say, I've never tried it, never seen it done - just read it on the web.

Another alternative would be to copy the tracks to your hard drive and then transfer
them back to the CDR.

Bob

NP: Earth, Wind & Fire, "After The Love Is Gone"

PS: Enjoy the RT gig...I saw him at The Handlebar in 2001 and he was spellbinding.