> > Speaking of taping, does anyone know how to bypass the
> > anti-copying features
> > on some CDs?
>
> I've never tried this, because I have my trusty Philips, but I read that
if you take a black magic marker and go around the outer rim of the cd it
will obstruct the file that is blocking the burn and allow you to copy it.
> Like I say, I've never tried it, never seen it done - just read it on the
web.

> Another alternative would be to copy the tracks to your hard drive and
then transfer them back to the CDR.

> Bob

Hey, I'm going to try the marker tomorrow.  Can't copy onto the hard drive
though because the CD cannot be read by PCs.
Also, this one has a clear circle on the surface, about 1/3 " from the edge.
Perhaps this is the anti-copying feature?  First time I encounter one of
those buggers.
Thanks

Laurent