Quoting Catherine McKay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

nonetheless
> sprung for Clouds at the local cheapy department store
> (Zellers, or K-mart, or one of those. I think it cost
> me $3.99, which, in those days, was probably quite a
> few babysitting hours' worth of money.)

Catherine,

Growing up in Burlington, Ontario- not too too far from the burbs of Toronto,
my hunch is that your record store of choice may have been Towers Dept.
Store??!!  That was the closest for me, and I still remember when albums were
$3.17 CDN of course! and then jumped to $3.21.  LOL!

Best,
Stephen in Vancouver
NP:  Gabin