IMO, the party now in power in the United States may not (yet) be able
to demand, but it would sure as hell prefer that we defer to
its "wisdom" ... and shall we discuss how they continue to attempt to
blur the line between church and state?  (Has anyone noticed the recent
new commercial from NARAL (http://www.naral.org/cfa/index.html)?  There
is a reason for this.)
I found this very odd.. In Naral listing three of it's overall goals: STRENGTHENING THE COMMITMENT OF PRO-CHOICE AMERICA. How much more strengthening does pro-choice America need?????? For God's sake.,.. there has been 40 million plus abortions in this country since 1973!! I would say their resolve has been up and running just fine. (not a fan of Naral and this would be putting it mildly)

Bree

Lori

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail