Oh well Bree, all good things must come to an end, and here goes our little period of
detente.
Sorry I can not be gentle about this Breezy!

I am so tired of morals and ethics being flashed about and influencing what goes on in
a woman's
body the past 15 or 20 years!  It goes right back to our early battle cries; My Body
My Choice,
It's a woman's right to choose, etc.  Anything that is living off of my body, or a
sister's is
COMPLETELY in her jurisdiction.  We used to say things like this back then, but
somehow we've let
ourselves be shamed by anti-abortionists, the right wing, religious leaders, the media
and others.
 But I wonder why those same people are such supporters of the death penalty!
We pretend to love these unborn children and then these same freaks and selfish people
don't want
to pay taxes to help them find a way.  So they're "pro-life" but in a way, emotional,
economic and
physical child abusers.  AND That's my freakin' opinion, at least I haven't wavered
for the past
30 years.  ANd I don't let some church whose very leaders are child abusers dictate
how I should
feel about this.  Not to mention sexists, who are still trying to control women. Oh
and movie you
refer to is completely unbiased, I'm sure. <sarcasm>.

You really should see what I left out of this post - !

Still ....
Peace,
Susan
:-D