In a message dated 1/21/2003 12:49:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Isn't that great?

It sure is! I really enjoyed the wide-eyed youthful genuine-ness of it. Reminded me of
my first concert when I sat there in awe of the fact that a band I had so admired were
now standing right in front of me. Thankfully a lot of that enthusiasm is still
present today; my favorite shows from last year all shared that same awe.

Thanks for hosting such a great collection plate for these great stories. And thanks
Anita for your submittal.

Bob

NP: Eels, "The Medication Is Wearing Off"