OK, so today I found out that yet another jazz vocalist has done a cover of
"Blue Motel Room" - Claire Martin, who also has done a most excellent version
of "Be Cool". So that makes 4 covers of BMR that were released in 2002. Not
that it's going to overtake McCartney's "Yesterday" at any moment, but I
wonder if it's slowly becoming a new "standard"? It certainly deserves to be!

And is it the most deserving song of Joni's to become her next standard? In
my opinion, these already are:

Both Sides Now
Big Yellow Taxi
Woodstock
Chelsea Morning

Wondering what y'all think? Note: those who gripe about NJC threads maybe
want to contribute to this one instead of complaining, or you know, start a
Joni thread one of your own! :~)

Bob