Somewhere in the Bible- 'If something in/on your body offends thee, pluck
it out...' I should remember this after all those years in a Lutheran
schools....

The planet is over-populated.

The people who protest, bitch, and cry and kill over women who want/get
abortions have no intentions of raising that child. Seems to me they should
put up or shut up. If they feel THAT strongly about it, DO something
positive about it.

What pisses me off is seeing all these older women on the news sharing
their views, or telling me what's going on when I know damn well that they
would not raise one of the babies that they claim they believe has a right
to life.

I would not dream of telling anyone what to do with their body. Male, or
female.

Steve
Who has felt this way for a long, long time...

Steve